Why Sellers Choose Us
Get the straight facts about what can make or break the sale of your home.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it really worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top Rapid City/Black Hills area Realtors with years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Rapid City/Black Hills market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In this industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which may not be yours! We make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as serious buyers first.
- More buyers interested in your Rapid City/Black Hills area home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this website will market your property all across the web. It will appear on our local website, www.coldwellbankerrapid.com, the national website, www.coldwellbanker.com, and other top national sites. We can place your home on our website in just a few minutes!
- When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. We'll also notify all the Realtors in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and one of our realtors will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our Rapid City/Black Hills real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking us first.
- We will make sure you conform to any and all South Dakota statutory disclosure requirements. We will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
You pay no up-front costs for our services! So you can bet that we will work hard to get your home sold for as much as this market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! We can help smooth this out.
Call or email us. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. We will come to your Rapid City/Black Hills area home or office and present you a plan that details exactly how we will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as leading real estate associates to offer you this service.
Tell us a bit about your house and your particular needs and we'll get back to you quickly!